Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello

So am you guys will see I have been away from the SD for quite a while, I had some stuff going on that needed to be sorted before I could fully look at going into this lifestyle again. I actually dated a regular guy for a while as well, only 3 months but it didnt work out.

He was a great guy but his ex was a psycho and I didn't need to deal with that. So whilst I have been away I haven't logged into SD.com or SA so am now working my way through all the emails to see if any good pots and of course I am gonna work my way through all the blogs I follow to try to catch up and see if anyone has done it and found a great SD.

So whilst I wish you all luck in your search I hope you will all wish me luck too.

Lets ride together in this bumpy world of SD dating

Love

Jess
xoxox

5 comments:

SunshineSugar said...

welcome back lovely. good for u for knowing that dealing with a mans past baggage is SUCH a waste of time x3

Butterfly Sugar said...

Hi Lady!
I just started reading your blog, and can't wait to catch up to the present time:) Welcome back
Hugs ♥
Butterfly

Sugar said...

Hey !!
Glad to see you back :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're back too! I can't wait to hear more about what's going on with you!!! Good luck this time around :)

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back :)