Monday, February 25, 2008

hello

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't written for so long just had a lot going on at the moment, one of my best friends from back home died unexpectedly so have been a bit caught up with dealing with that.

X has been wonderul throughout this hard time for me, and really shown me he cares, I haven't really been out much but I have decided now is the time to start living again my mates death shows that you need to live life for now.

So girlies hold onto your hats cause today I am going on a shopping trip to end all shopping trips ha ha. Let everyone know I am back

Have missed you all

Love

Jess Bunny

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your my idol :)I have a sugar daddy but not anywhere near as good as yours :P

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Jess

Anonymous said...

Wow....what a great read! I just found your blog, and have spent the last hour reading everything you have posted. Your life sounds just Fabulous....but more importantly that you have found a SD that you love :) Sorry to hear about your friend.....but remember friends are never forgotton and always by your side even when there gone. :) Take Care ~ Becky

Anonymous said...

come back jess