Friday, February 1, 2008

Paris or bust!!!!

Sorry I have been M.I.A but me and Izzie decided to take a little trip over to Paris for a few days, we spent an amazing few days in the Le Meurice OMG how amazing are the suites in that place, Izzie decided she needed a little break as her SD has gone away on business.

I love the whole atmosphere in Paris there isn't really anywhere else like it in the world, so whilst Izzie went wild in Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana and Versace, me I went a little crazy in the cute little boutiques they have there. I bought 5 formal dresses to wear as I have a few dinners coming up and events that I want to make a splash in. One of my dresses is a gorgeous hot pink number it cost over £5000 but when I put it on I just fell in love I had my own celebrity moment in it. It gave my curves where I needed them and made me look slimmer as if by magic. I think I must have spent over £15,000 on this trip just on 5 dresses but at least I know no one else will be wearing my dresses as the good things about those boutiques is they only stock one or two of each item. I also bought some great Lingerie whilst I was away especially some great silk stockings which are just so hard to find these days.

We also paid a visit to the spa in the hotel and it was the most amazing and tranquil place I have ever been to, I had the Iroise body scrub and my skin has never looked so amazing in all my life it just a sheen to it like I have been polished like you do with floors. I also has a Beauté des Mains - Soin Perfection des Mains which is a hand treatment which nourishes the skin and cuticles and all that day I couldn't stop looking at my hands. If ever you get a chance to go then do.

Well I have to be off I am off to Embassy tonight to party like a rock star.

Thanks for all those of you who are still reading the blog. I am missing your comments though, how is your SD experience coming along

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did the sd call ur friend back after u took her phone?

Anonymous said...

where have you gone Jess?

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm new to sugar daddy scene, in New York from China my name Cristina but kiki for friends. I'm just signed up seekingarrangement.com will let know how it goes and hopefully can give me advice and tips on how to make work with my daddy.

Anonymous said...

Jess where are you?