Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love shoes....

I bought the most gorgeous pair of shoes today, I have been hankering after them for a while but today I decided to bite the bullet and buy them, they are from Prada and the heel of them has a Pink flower on it and the shoe part in a greeny blue. They are the most beautiful pair of shoes I have ever owned. I will try and take a picture or find a picture of them to show you.

Sorry it's such a short one today but haven't really got the time to write but just had to write about these shoes hee hee

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a new sugar daddy and we are getting on so damn well! He got me a moschino bag for passing my recent exams. I didn't know he had such taste! And and he has a yacht! We went sailing the other day, how cool is that? Have you and X ever gone sailing? BTW is Islington a great area? I don't actually live in London but he does and I might move there soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, I love your blog and was just wondering if I could ask you for some advice! Okay, so I've met a SD who I really like and agreed an arrangement of 5k per month. I've only been out on one date with him and he wants us to see each other once a week for now. How do I know when to sleep with him? I don't know when is right. If it feels right is it ok on the second date? I'd love some advice please... x x

Anonymous said...

u back or not?