Thursday, April 3, 2008

How long to wait......

OK, so I was asked when is the right time to sleep with your sugar daddy, there is only one answer to this when it feels right for you. Obviously most men want this kind of relationship so they don't have all the games and the long wait but if it doesn't feel right then you should wait, and any respectable man will respect that. If after 2 dates you wish to sleep with him go ahead.

My only advice on this is don't do it on the first date, a lot of guys will be placing adverts or answering adverts just to get sex anyone can book into a nice hotel for one night, you need to see proof that they can sustain this lifestyle. Look at what they wear, if they are comfortable in their surroundings or so they seem to have never been there before, ask them to take you to their favourite restaurant for the 1st date, do they know him there or does he have to ask where the toilets are. They are all little things to look out for when you are deciding whether he is just playing you or not.

Hope this helps

Love

Jess Bunny
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back Jess! what have u bought recently? whens ur next shopping trip? x

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, I have a question, I met a sugar daddy last week who I got on brilliant with and we agreed on an arrangement however he said he wanted it to start when he returned from his holidays in two weeks time. But since he has gone away I haven't heard from him, do you think I should text or email just to say I hope he is enjoying his holiday or just wait for him to contact me? x