Thursday, June 12, 2008

hey guys sorry I have been away

I felt I had run out of things to say so thought I would take a little break and also I got out of the habit of doing it so I got a little lazy,lol.

Well I have been on holiday twice this year once to Dubai as part of my Xmas pressie from X with the girls and then we went to Marbella, we were actually there when Jade goody was there, and all I will say is people can slate her but she has good legs on here. lol. Both holidays have been great and am really feeling relaxed and ready to start blogging again. I have been reading quite a bit since I last wrote my favourite books are by Louise bagshawe and Tasminia Perry, both of them write about the life of the rich and stylish so check them out if you can.

I have had Venneers put on my teeth a few weeks ago it was part of my birthday present from X, I am 24 now and always hated my teeth so once I saw Katie Prices I knew I defintely wanted them, thankfully didnt have half the amount of pain as she has and I absoultely love them. My teeth have never looked so good. Also for my birthday I had a set of Louis Vuitton luggage the trunk cases as I think they are so lovely and me and X went to see the Monaco Grand Prix which was amazing!! I got to star spot like you wouldn't believe.

Ooh I also wanted to let you girls that haven't found your sugar daddy yet into handbag heaven, I have found a site that does the most amazing knock offs I have ever seen. http://www.poshbagz.com I have been using this for the past few months for bags that I know I will only use once or twice to go with an outfit, I dont ant to spend thousands on something and only use it once so this is the perfect site, also for all you girls who cant affords the real thing yet, I bought a balenciaga bag to match one I already had to check the quality and trust me, you can not tell.

Well Hope you enjoy, its good to be back, let me know if any of you girls have found or are having problems with your sugar daddy

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i've recently stumbled on your site and i've got to say it's great. thanks for being so honest about everything, it's very refreshing. i've recently begun to get more serious with my "sugar daddy" but i'm not sure what to do. i would love any advice, so if it is possible may i email you privately, or is there a way to leave a non-public comment?
thank you!

<3wondering in california

Anonymous said...

yay you're back!

Anonymous said...

Also check out http://www.shopstarstyle.com for the best deals on designer handbags. Just got my order!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

http://www.ELUXURYAVENUE.com

ELUXURYAVENUE.com Designer Authentic Discount Handbags

ELUXURYAVENUE has become the favorite stop for many celebrities and the who's who in Hollywood. One trip to ELUXURYAVENUE.com and you will be hooked. Looking for the hottest handbag at a discount price? It's here. Looking for gifts for birthdays, weddings or someone you love? It's here. Got to have that necklace you saw in In Style Magazine? It's here. Where did Lindsay get that dress? Yes, at ELUXURY AVENUE. From bling to bluejeans, celebs like Jessica Simpson, Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton and Mischa Barton get their goodies here. Fortunately, you don't have to be a star to afford them!" ELUXURY AVENUE is the celebrity hot spot and carries the hottest & newest trends and styles such as Chloe Paddington bags, Chanel Cambon bags, Dior Saddle bags, Louis Vuitton Perforation bags, Louis Vuitton Onatah bags, Louis Vuitton Denim bags, Fendi Spy bags, Hermes Birkin bags, Prada Messenger bags, Balenciaga Motorcycle bags and Gucci Hobo bags. You will find the best designer purses and handbags (authentic, leather, vintage, novelty, brag, baby, diaper, totes, clutch, hobo, beaded, evening, satchels) at ELUXURY AVENUE. Also find deals on other items such as luggage, briefcases, sports bags, backpacks, computer laptop protectors, cell phone sleeves, Apple Ipod Skins, shoes, jewelry, perfumes, cosmetics and skincare. ELUXURY AVENUE invites you to browse our online catalog and choose from hundreds of designers at 50-85% off retail. Whether shopping for a gift, or your own essential, enjoy the trouble free shopping experience with ELUXURYAVENUE.com.