Monday, June 16, 2008

A little shopping mad



God I have spent so much time shopping over the last few days, me and Izzie have been having a blow out. So some stuff we have hit the shops the others I have got online. My most extravagant piece has to be my Roberto Cavalli Antique lace maxi dress costing £4105, its all in white and is a trully fantastic piece of clothing, just worried about how dirty the bottom will get as I am certailey not amazon Glamazon, even with wedges its drags but hey thats what dry cleaning is for right!

Me and the girls have also got a night out coming up for Claires birthday so I picked up the dress you can see above just have to find the right shoes to go with it now. That dress is from Donna Karan, I have never found anything from her collection that I have liked beofre so when I saw this I knew it was me as I am really loving the 50's style at the moment and at £1910 it wasnt too bad for something that I will wear again and again. Now I know what you girls are thinking that for me that isnt too bad but add in the £3487 I spent in River Island and that is a lot of clothes I didn't even know it was possible to spend that much in River Island but they have some great stuff in there at the moment, when the total was read out the girl just kind of looked on in shock who served me. I felt like so embarassed as 4 people had to help me carry out my bags to the car which Izzie had to go and get and pull up closer to us.

I do really love my life but it makes me wonder what it would be like trying to start out as a sugar babe on the look out at the moment, there are so many sites which attract so many fakes, I watched this fantastic program,me on on Living2 on Tuesday at 9pm its called "The millionaire Matchmaker" and its about a oman who had a dating service for millionaires who want a wife and it showed all the tips and stuff its on every Tuesday so check it out girls she gave some really good advice.

Oh and to California girl write a comment with your email address on and your name and post it and then delete it, I will get sent a copy but no-one else will be able to see it.

Hope this helps.

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello, I really enjoy your blog and need some friendly advice as I have just decided to try this and I really need some help. Please email me at terilee1234@yahoo.com. I will post and delete. But please write so I can talk to you. Thanks so much....
from a poor girl in oklahoma usa.