Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What to write about

I know I keep on dissapearing guys and I am sorry for that, but please dont send me abusive emails its just I am running out of things to say without repeating myself, and to be honest I do have a short attention span so writing this does get a bit boring I am still working on getting through the emails though I know its taking quite a while but quite a lot of you have emailed me which I am thankfull for.

Now one thing that made me laugh is someone said my chloe bag wasnt real! LOL you would have to be pretty pathetic to think that I cant afford a chloe bag and have a big diamond ring next to, God that makes me sound so up my own ass!! but I dont put up my blog to be attacked and to be honest if you dont like what I write dont read it, I am sure other bloggers get the same but me I always take things personally.

Also another person spoke about X being married and how I should be dusgusted with myself, I would say you would be hard pushed to find a sugar daddy who isnt married, does that bother me - NO!! As harsh as that is, would I rather be lied too and think I could get married and have kids with this guy if thats what I wanted! NO!! Yes our relationship in different but it works for us, I am not looking for forgivness from any kind of god and no I dont think I am going to burn in hell, LOL

No if there is stuff you guys would like covered please write a comment as if you do it in my emails it will just go to the bottom of the pile.

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxoxo

P.S Lets see how long I last blogging this time hehehe

7 comments:

Tiara said...

Yay! Jess Bunny you're back! I love your blog so please keep writing and don't mind those haters.

But I have a question, if you had a SD and he wanted something longterm, but you knew you would probably be moving far away in the next couple of months to a year, do you think you should tell your SD? Thanks

Anonymous said...

You need to keep GOD outta ya mouth if you not gon Respect Him. You Coward!! You gon wake up one day and not have a penny nor shelter over ur ass.

Jess Bunny said...

LOL to the comment above, I love how these comments are always from anonymous and then it calls me a coward.

Grow up sweetie if you don't like my words don't read my blog

Anonymous said...

To Ms. Home wrecker,

Someone gotta tell u off before u rott in hell for talking nonsense tryna get attention! take some time out of your day and ask your self what are you really contributing to society huh? Writing SB blogs lol. How many girls have you saved so far? Pray girl pray!

Sugar Bitch said...

what a disgusting person this anonymous cuntface is.

Anonymous said...

Then what the hell are you trading this wonderful blog for? Hater, hypocrite, loser!!!!

Kaela said...

Agreed!