Monday, March 16, 2009

In my mind this is the quickest way to lose a sd

I personally do not think its a good idea to do publicity especially if the guy is married. Its the fastest way to scare him away I also think it makes the whole sd thing look sordid and wrong as newspapers write things in a way that sensationalises things now dont get me wrong I love the sunday papers especially the kiss and tell stories but this girl just looks stupid. Talking about how they dont know about each other, uuummm they do now and really if she was having that much money off them why does she feel the need to sell her story to a sunday paper.

Now some of you may say pot, kettle, black as I write this blog but there isnt really anyway that this can be traced back to X, I dont put up pictures of my face and yes you can see pics of my flat and cars on Facebook but there are not pictures that will lead anyone to X and to me X is the most important thing and if this blog in anyway hurt him I would stop.

In my mind the girls who do these things do come across as gold diggers and they may or may not be but no SD wants to be with a gold digger they want to know that you do like them for them and not just their money.

Well as I have said I finally have my facebook profile up and tend to go on their everyday and am adding pictures on their have some of my flat and my cars, would love to put up pictures of us girls but it would make things to arkward for X so cant. But I hope you all join so I can keep in touch with you, my link is on the right of this post up the top.

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxox


Oh and just click on the title of this post to go to the story I am talking about

xx


website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

6 comments:

Sugar Kitten said...

Haha Jess you should probably post the PS message at the top of the post, instead of at the end. I spent the whole post wondering "Which SB blog is she talking about?"

But yeah, you're right that she's quite foolish for doing this sort of tell-all - discretion is a huuuuuge part of the SB lifestyle, and one girl like this ("But my favorite has got to be the 10,000 pound Gucci bag..." Way to make yourself sound like a shallow golddigger) tends to make us all look bad.

She should have waited a few years to write a book instead, under a pseudonym (and without pictures) - she'd make way more money in the long run, and she'd have much more control over how her situation is presented.

Anonymous said...

hEYA,
I am the founder of an online sugar community. We're planning to expand it to a full online magazine soon. Currently, it is a very lively forum. check us out :)
sugarbabies.n-stars.org.
See you there :)

Anonymous said...

You consistently let your readers down for long periods of time. Every time you reappear it is the same speech all over again.

I am getting fed up with you not writing.

Anonymous said...

Then don't read it she doesnt have to write if she doesn't want too, she does have a life its not like you pay for the site.

Jess I personally love your blog and yeah you keep coming and going but thats life all the hater should just go away

Anonymous said...

ok girl time to Update

Anonymous said...

what is ur fb name?