Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An update

Well fingers crossed I am moving out next week, its a very grotty one bedroom flat but it will be my own as much as I love my folks living with them is a pain in the ASS!! Especially for my sugardaddy dating its hard to explain where you are going.

I have a date fingers crossed with a nice guy from Germany, he is willing to come over to me, only has time to meet for a few days each month which is great for me but can work with my budget. woo hoo!! Not gonna get too excited though as we all know where a lot of these men lead to, thats right nothing,lol.

I havent been online as my net is playing up at the moment, might have something to do with me not paying my bills but hey who knows lol.

Well I am off to read everyones blog and get myself updated will give more of a update tomorrow

Love

Jess Bunny

xox

3 comments:

Tiara said...

Yeah I know how you feel, living with my parents has made my sugar dating extremely difficult. It was alot easier when I was away at university.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK on your date! I hope he is everything and then some! Jess will you check out my profile on SA and tell me how I could spruce it up to make it more appealing? PRETTY PLEASE :) ---Amanda

Anonymous said...

Jess, how are Izzie, Claire, and Lily doing? Is Claire still with her Russian?