Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Me and X

Well to stop all the debate no I would never ever get back with X to put me in a situation which to one of his clients makes me seem like a whore, thats doesn't sit well with me. Firstly we had been together for years so it wasn't like it was something new where he didn't know what my reaction would be, secondly he was the one who asked when we first started dating that I dont date other guys, which to be honest I wouldn't have anyway. We started this relationship as more of a mistress rather than a SB and just because I was his SB does not in any way mean he can degrade or belittle me.

If anyone was too except that just because they are a SB then me personally I think you are a fool, and you need to work on your self worth before you get into a SD relationship. No man whether he is buying you things or not should put you in the position X put me in. As for him emailing me, yes he emails me every day but no he never gets a reply and if he ever wants to know my thoughts on him he knows this blog address I am quite happy for him to read.

Ladies to suggest that I should accept this mistake because it isnt a normal relationship, I think if you would be willing to accept it you are selling yourself short, regardless of the type of relationship you are having, you SD should respect you regardless of the size of allowance you have.

I am loving the debate though ladies and this is just my thoughts on so please no one take offence but remember ladies, we are LADIES not whores, and just because a guy buys us things doesn't mean that he shouldn't respect you in the same way he respects any other woman.

If he wants to treat you like a whore treat him like a john I guarantee he wouldn't like it or accept it and neither should you.

The way I sum this up is if you had a BF who bought you some clothes or a piece of jewellery could he then offer you around to his friends, no this isn't the same type of relationship, but RESPECT is something all relationships should be built on whether it is a SD or BF relationship.

Remember debate is always healthy though :)

Love

Jess

xoxox

9 comments:

Sandie said...

Okay sorry Jess, I didn't mean that you should tolerate that kinda stuff. I was kinda talking in general but all I have to say is that I'm glad that you appreciate yourself and don't let guys bring you down no matter what kinda arrangement is in question. Maybe I didn't know you that well and thats why I encouraged you to take X back. I hope you can find someone who would be as good to you as X USED to be. :)

Jess Bunny said...

Hun,

Its not a attack on you, its just my thoughts and me encouraging others to know they are worth more than what X or any similar guy does.

xx

Sandie said...

That's true. I just have a feeling that nice sugar daddies are extremely hard to find. But sure if you respect yourself you wouldn't tolerate that kinda behavior in any case.

Anonymous said...

Smart choice. Sugar daddies are hard to find, but that doesn.'t mean you should accept anything

Across the Pond said...

Smart girl, Jess! I knew you would make a wise decision.

Love the debate, though. It was nice reading the counterarguments to my two posts. Glad there are some tenacious thinkers on the blog. You're right, a little friendly debate is a healthy thing. ;-)

Anonymous said...

way to go, Jess, good luck on the search

Anonymous said...

Hey jess i've been reading your blog for a long while but stopped for a bit. i just caught up reading and you did the right thing.
do you have any advice for a gay sugar baby in texas usa?
all the best--

Sugar said...

Smart choice. He did a jerky thing!

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Jess!!!! Do come back and post more updates! How have you been?!

Hang in there, it will get better!!!