Monday, February 15, 2010

Pride and Prejudice

Ok so I am reading Pride and Prejudice at the moment and in there all the women want is a man of wealth, so what is so different to what SB's are looking for???

I am talking a couple of new guys one who looks like Sean Connery only younger and another who his in his 40's and quite sweet! Haven't got a name for him yet, but the other one I will call Mr Connery.

Me and Mr connery are going to have a meet hopefully next week and he will be sending me a train ticket to travel to him, and he offered which is always good!

Well will write a bit more soon though am going back to my flat on Wednesday so will be in drips again. Sorry for that ladies and hopefully it will be sorted soon

Love

Jess
xoxox

2 comments:

Tmoco said...

Well, those biddys definitely wanted to get married. Small difference. lol!

Good luck w/ Mr. Connery! I love the white hair look... as long as it is on a hott body. ;)

darkhairedbloke said...

I think SBs are offering something much fairer than those girls who want to get married. This is more upfront and honest.