Sunday, February 14, 2010

Havent really had much to say

The stupid dongle doesnt work in my flat as walls so thick I cant get signal but am moving end of this month into a nicer flat so finger crossed will be able to get signal there.

Mr Public well as you know one of our fellow SB's had spoken with him, and after she gave me some advice he did turn to be the same way with me. I was on SD.com replying to some mail and got a message asking why I was cheating already??? Umm hello we havent been on a date, options always need to be open with the amount of fakes and guys looking for a easy lay who are around! So he got dropped!

I am really looking into setting up my own SD website am so fed up of fakes and guys who say I am not looking to be a SD site, umm hello then get off a SD dating website you idiot!!! LOL!

Not sure when I will next be able to post, but will keep you updated if anything happens - on much sadder news the one pair of Loubs I have, I broke the heel, I actually cried after taking them to shoes man who said they cant be fixed, he looked at me like I was mad, but they were my BFF! So now defo need a SD even if its just to buy one pair lol

Love

Jess

xoxox

3 comments:

Deleted said...

Oh babes im glad you found out sooner rather than later hey, I think once like that always like that plus he wasnt exactly a looker ;-) Very strange man! That must be why his marriage lasted about a year! xx

Anonymous said...

I cant believe your Loubous broke! Gosh, I feel your pain. I also have one pair and a big chunk of red on the heel was gone after I wore them out on the city one night.

Candy Girl said...

Yeah, same thing happened to me before. I would start talking to a guy on SD or Craigslist then they would get all upset when they realised I was talking to other guys at the same time...like hello? We haven't even met, let alone committed to anything!!

So sorry to hear about your Loubs!! :-(