Thursday, September 16, 2010

Okay so he is trying to Woo

I was annoyed this morning woke up at 8am because some idiot was pounding on the door, so I ran down stairs and shouted fuck off. Only for some poor man to say "I am sorry, I just wanted to deliver this parcel" How frikin bad did I feel. Its just I ended up having friends over late last night they had been out and cause I was poor I couldn't go so at 12am they all poured into my flat, and lets just say a lot of fun was had, the last person didn't leave till 5am!

Well anyway I signed for this parcel thinking it was stuff I had ordered from Amazon for my Law degree. But no on top is single white rose, and underneath was two bags from X. God that man knows my weakness! And a not saying until I agree to go back to him, he will send me a gift so I am thinking right I am not going back to him for a year hahaha! I'm joking!


 


God this man knows how to work me this morning he sent me a bunch of white roses with a note saying for you nanni! The man remembered my nan's birthday, even I didnt till my mam rung and reminded me yesterday. So not only is he working the materialistic angle but he knows how important my family are too me. I cant believe how hard he is trying I am just shocked, maybe its cause I am feeling weak still cause of my bampi's death. The first grandparent to have passed and the fact he fought so hard for 7 tyears against cancer for it to take him so quickly, when the doctor was pleased with how he was doing has just broken me.

But to know I am missed by him as much as he misses me, and the thing that made me laugh a picture of the black AMEX card with my name on it and a note saying how the AMEX has missed me. I love little jokes like that!

But do I want to go back, I know I will never find another SD like him and certainly not one who will give me an allowance like he did, but can I really go backwards when I have only just started going forwards!

Love

Jess
xoxox

Oh by the way I have posted a video on my facebook profile so you can see me and see that I am real and do look like my pictures lol!

xoxox

9 comments:

Goal Digger said...

I struggle with this too... maybe we have been spoiled too much... once you get THAT kind of treatment any mediocre SD seems like a cheap John... sigh

Lolly Pop said...

Love the Chanel! I was looking at a bag just like it the other day on E-bay :)

.. I don't believe that a person can every take a step "backward".. but sometimes it feels this way.

Good luck girl! Listen to your heart :) And maybe to the handbags?? lol :P

Lemon said...

Wow! Such beautiful gifts! Good to see some updates :)

African Sugarbaby said...

Newbie here =) I really enjoy reading your posts Jess Bunny. I think I have learnt so much from reading your blog

Butterfly Sugar said...

Whatever feels right to you, I say go for it...If you believe you two can have a convo and move forward. You know release the past "situation", then go ahead, especially because from what you wrote he took care of you in a way no one else has or does currently. Looking forward to seeing if he is finally able to makeup for his past wrong doing :)

Hugs ♥

http://butterflysugarbabychronicles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hey Jess, taken awhile to get here!! iv had technology issues, so forgive me please! : ) loved the read! and you seem to have direction and know how to enjoy the route.. regards Steve

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to admit I find this lifestyle to be rather interesting. From what I've read about various women who went this route, they had different reasons for wanting to do this. Some did it for business, others for personal financial reasons, etc. I have no problem with people who live this way as it's their choice they make and they own it. With me, provided that I choose this lifestyle, it'll probably be for business purposes although I will still want to work(I clean a house owned by a family friend 2-3 Saturdays a month). One of the dilemmas I have is whether or not I should disclose this to loved ones.

stitech said...

no expert says that sugar leads to any disease, even obesity.

sugar manufacturing industry

Sugar mummy meet said...

Sugar daddy is sweet