Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally have the internet back again!!!

So sorry about the delay in writing but my internet was playing up and when I went over to the library to update for some reason they had blocked blogger.com. But X has given me a PAYG internet dongle with £500 loaded so that should keep me going for a bit.

Ok so X well I have been on a date with him since I last wrote and a lot of our issues were resolved especially over what he did for us to break up. I told him how I felt and to be fair the man held his hands up, and said I fucked up, and was trying to act like the big man! Are we back together no, do I get an allowance from him no, but I have told him I will think about it, with some rules in place.

I wont move back to London - I got too wrapped up in his world, and with my grandfather dying in July its made me realise I dont want to, nor can i be away from my family at the moment!

It wont be a case of me dropping everything for him -  I have built up a new life for myself again and wont be running to him on his demand.

As before there are to be no others - of course there is still the wife, but if I was to hear about another SB we would be done.

And finally the money I gave back to him, when our relationship ended I want back this may seem weird but I gave that back in anger and this time I wouldnt be doing something as dumb as that!

And he has agreed to those points and put some off his own in, but his I will keep to myself, as they are more personal to him and people who knew him or his circle would know who I was talking about.

But still something holds me back back I have told him I will give him a decision by the end of the month. But in the mean time he has sent me another present a lovely pair of Louboutins will add a picture for you they are just a standard pair but they will help me when I am going on my job interviews, yes that will also be something thats different I will be working I will not depend on a man  again and to be honest I think I would be bored going back completly to my old life but we will se what happens.

Love

Jess
xoxox




6 comments:

concerned said...

glad you're back :)

your blog is a blast.

xo,
v

Ethel said...

Ahh thats so exciting! Good luck w/X =]

SunshineSugar said...

living n' learning is never a bad thing :) x3

Eden said...

I like the fact that you thought everything out before approaching him. While I have nothing against those who live completely off SDs, I think developing your own ambition and using sugar to supplement your life (and not depend 100% on it) is a very wise move. Good luck in your job interviews and your next developments with X.

P.S. Cute peeptoes, BTW. Shame about the weather though. Don't get your toes wet!

African Sugarbaby said...

Good to see things are working out between you and X =)

Butterfly Sugar said...

I am soooo happy you are keeping a part of yourself and not picking up and leaving during such a challenging, emotional time. Take your time in making a decision, of course, nothing is set in gold so anytime you are over it :)

Glad, he is wooing you, but hope you are okay with your decision whichever way it goes in your heart!

Hugs ♥
http://butterflysugarbabychronicles.blogspot.com/