Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Its a girlie day yay!!!!

Oh I am so tired now, I have just with all my girls for a catch up, we do this once a week, but for a while I have been missing them or done things with X or just really not been bothered, not cause I don't love the girls but you know sometimes when you just can't be bothered to get all blinged out and looking fabulous, which has to be done when we meet.

Anyway so I got up bright and early had the hairdresser give me a blow dry, and I had some really loose curls put in, now as it was just us meeting there was no need for make up artists and stuff like that but some of the other girls I know, not any of my inner circle don't leave the house until they have been "done" professionally - How stupid is that!! So anyway I had on a pair Victoria Beckham jeans in white, A gorgeous ruffle top from Matalan and a pair of Louboutin shoes, I was looking very chic and I had my Zagalini Python bag in Black, I also had on my Mac from Burberry and I was already to go to the Dorchester for some brunch and a girlie catch up. Now Lucy remember her the newest WAG was in need of consoling, she thinks her SD is cheating on her, no he isn't she is just getting really clingy and he is backing away. I don't understand why she isn't secure in her relationship until she started getting clingy he was the greatest guy, but she seems to be pushing him to his limit.

Calling him 3 times a day just to say hi and stuff like that, now men in general hate that behaviour but SD they can't stand it, that's why they are in this relationship so they don't have any of that crap. I think Lucy is going to lose him if she carries on with this behaviour, so me and Izzie have stolen her phone for the day and kidnapped her to stay in my apartment, we are trying to prove to her that if she doesn't contact him for a bit he will come running, so at them moment we are awaiting some pizza and then it is the start of the girlie marathon, we are keeping her away from her phone for 48 hours just to prove our point, now I am certain that by the start of tomorrow she will have a message from her SD asking how she is and how her day has been, so hopefully she can see that she doesn't need to be so full on, and tat she needs to let him do the chasing for a while. I'll let you know tomorrow if our plan has worked or backfired horribly :)

Does anyone know what happened to Babydoll - her blog has disappeared

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

1 comment:

Akmos17 said...

With excitement of loliondo, she ha reignited the herbalist spirit in her. it’s not uncommon to see queues of young lads and old hags taking concoction from Pillow. sugar daddy dating