Saturday, June 13, 2009

hello and goodbye really

well this is a very strange blog for me to write but I am no longer a SB, me and X have split I never saw it coming but something happened which meant that I ended our relationship due to the reason and me ending it, I transfered all my money back to him and the posessions.

Seems very strange I know but the reason for us ending meant I did not want to be tied to X for any reason. I have now moved back home and am sitting here just contemplating life I have already decided that I may look for another SD at another time btu maybe I was too spoilt by X that my sights will be too high but who knows so maybe I will be back and maybe I wont.

I hope I do as I love the little community I have built up with you guys and am still more than happy to reply to emails.

It means that this year I had a very shit birthday but my friends have tried to pick me up and izzie will always be a BFF.

Well thats all I am going to write for now as is all still a bit raw.


Love you all

Jess Bunny

xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you feel like your sinking?
When you can't take it
You can make it
No you're not defeated
And soon you'll be smiling once again
Then you won't have to feel it
Let it go with the wind
Time passes us by
And know that you're allowed to cry

I am really sorry to hear this Jess, stay strong!! XXX J.

Anonymous said...

wow, what happened. I understand breakup occur, but you returned all the money?? was he in some kind of legal trouble>

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Jess Bunny!!! OMG!!! Are you ok?! When did this happen? What happened?! So many unanswered questions! You can't come and leave that cliff hanger post like that!!! Why oh why did you give the money and poessions back?! You "earned" them...Write back when you get yourself together and let us know what happened!!!

XOXO

JC

Ps. I think I finally found a Daddy!

SeekingSugar said...

Oh my goodness I only recently started officially following your blog but I have been reading your posts for quite some time and I have always enjoyed reading them cos I love your writing style and your tips are so helpful...I am so sorry to hear this and I hope that you continue blogging regardless...you are in my thoughts.