Monday, June 15, 2009

Let the search begin

Well as heartless as this seems I am getting back on the horse and gonna find myself another SD bu this time I wont be lookin for love just a SD!

Ok so lots of people have been asking what happened, basically X offered me to one of his clients to help his deal along, he has never done anything like that before and I was shocked when he did suggest it. I have never felt so cheap in my life and due to that I wanted no ties in my life to him.

Now I look back on I wish I hadn't given the money and possessions back but at the time I had to do it. But at least I have no debt and I have my family that I can move back in with. I just told them I had lost my job due to recession and also that me and X had split up.

So this blog will take a new direction about my search to get my lifestyle back, I knwo I probably wont get the same amount but I am looking in the reigon of £3-£5k so keep your fingers crossed for me, unfortuantely I dont live in a big city so that makes it harder but hey ho the search will begin

Love

Jess Bunny
xox

4 comments:

SeekingSugar said...

I am so glad to see another blog post from you I was worried that the previous one would be your last! I really have to give you props for putting yourself back out there and not settling for someone who would treat you with such blatant disrespect...you deserve SO much better and I wish you the best of luck in your search and will definitely be reading all your updates!

Anonymous said...

did that jerk-off not know his position? he was an SD, not a pimp.....he obviously got the relationship screwed up.

the nerve and ordasity of him to do such...but here's the sweet part of it all...KARMA is so real and so prevalent...it's almost bittersweet.

i agree, your next "relationship" should be strictly as SD/SB.....i think it's hard to have emotions in such a relationship anyway...thinking and judgment gets cloudy.....it's all just a mess.

welcome back to the hunt along with the rest of us.......sit down, buckle your seatbelt and prepare for the ride!

smooches!

Tiara said...

What a jerk Jess! Yeah you needed to leave him in the dust, although I would've kept the presents and money lol. But how the hell could he treat you like that, like you were his personal prostitute to auction off to whomever. Argh!

Anyway good luck in your search, we'll all be pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to read that :( My guess is that X realizes what he has done and comes sniffing back once the dust has settled.
You deserve better!

best of luck.