Friday, June 19, 2009

Well my new life

Well its back to the daily grind I have a job interview on Thursday its as a receptionist for a solicitors and its very very bad pay, LOL its quite a culture shock getting used to my life again but hey I have been here before and I am damn well sure I can pick myself up again.

I am back on seekingarangement.com and I have a profile up, have had some replies but most guys seem to be from America and even if you are offering me a private jet I am nto travelling that far for a first date lol. It feels so strange to be back in the search again and there are so many other people looking this time its not like when I was on it before and of course I didnt meet X on any website.

I have lowered my expectations greatly and am looking for an allowance between
£3-£5k but I think there is just so much competition out there and am worried that my standards are just too high LOL.

Well as some of my facebook friends will see I have my pictures up on FB decided there was no reason to hide anymore, so a big hello to everyone and thanks to all of you for your messages of support.

Love

Jess Bunny
xox

3 comments:

SeekingSugar said...

I added you as a friend on facebook; you're very pretty! I hope you get the job and find a great SD really soon dear.

Deleted said...

Good luck for your interview on Thursday, and in your search for new sugar. I think its good your getting back on the horse! xx

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jess! :) Im a newbie SB from the states and also just joined SA. Id like to connect over email with you so I will send you a personal note and we can talk! :)