Thursday, July 2, 2009

hello

Well the profile is up and running and I am having some good replies so far.

The best one is the owner of a hedge fund who is very handsome and has salt and pepper hair which I love on a man. He has houses both here and America and he seems very promising as he was the one who initiated contact, I have kind of sat back and not made the first move with emails and just seen what happens.

I have to say I have had some really lovely emails off everyone in this little sugar family we have created and they are really keeping me going.

I have been accepted onto a law degree course through the Open University and have been told I have funding which is great I can properly fufill my dreams so who knows maybe the whole X episode has worked out for the best and I love the fact that things are happening in my life, yes at the moment I dont have much self confidence but that can only be built one day at a time, oh and big thanks to everyone who reads this blog I cant believe I have passed 9000 readers that blows my mind!!!

Love

Jess

xoxox


website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

2 comments:

Deleted said...

Im glad to hear everything is going well, Im also in the uk and it can be hard, compared to the amount of SD's online from the states...

Let us know how mr salt and pepper unwraps, cant wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to hear about mr s&p too! and how do you feel about sugardaddyforme.com? when i look through it, it doesnt feel as legitimate as seekingarrangement but i'm trying not to judge a book by its cover