Sunday, July 5, 2009

Well its looking good

Well Mr salt and pepper is very googable whihc is very pleasing for me. He told me the name of his company which i goodled along with his name and his picture on there is different to both his profile and the ones he has sent me, so I at least know its him as we both turned on our webcams to prove it was us.

I told him what I would be looking for and he actually offered more. Which is always fun LOL. I am glad as we have chatted on the phone a lot and seem to get along very well and will be meeting up quite soon which is good!!

Oh and girls bird man is back on sa.com with 5 different profiles now each time with a different name - God that man gives me the creep even in his photos he looks really pervy and on 2 of the profiles he states the SB is for both him and his GF eeewww!!!

I havent been on FB for a while so sorry if I haven't replied to your emails just have a lot going on at the moment.

well thats it for now guy chat soon

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxox

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

GOODLUCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh... I am so glad to hear this Jessy!
I wish you all the best!

XXX J.

yolanda said...

two thumbs up!