Monday, January 26, 2009

Good point

Some one made a good comment in a rude way today

"You are such a dumb nut!! Are you aware of the recession? and i bet u dont have 100K cash in the bank. If something was to happen to ur SD(god forbidd) Are u the beneficiary can u still keep the Black Card ummm..didnt think so."

Notice how they didn't leave their name or anything - suprise!

I do actually have savings of over 600k spread across bank accounts in switzerland, which X sorted out for me and every so often I make another deposit in them. Also the flat is now in my name along with all my jewellery. I was very aware one of the first things I should do was to save as I had no idea how long this would last was to puy away a small amount each month from my monthly allowance, this is why I say that no bills and such should be put into your name, so that they allowance you have is for yourself and if the agreement ends you do not want bills in your name.

It always makes me laugh when people talk like I dont realise what is going on with the world, I have friends and family and coming from a small town it is affecting them. At the moment I am paying my sisters rent from my "faboulosly paid job". my fmaily think I have I send money to my parents and at them moment out of the money I recieve I am also covering Lily's expenses whilst she is in London. So yes whilst this blog does mostly cover all the great things along with some advice Please don't leave stupid comments about what I do. It always makes me laugh that the people who do, don't leave their names or anything!

Jess Bunny
xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn girl, let them know. I love your blog, keep the info coming. I wanted to ask you, if X wanted a baby, would you do it??

Very smart for spreading your money out like that. That's why it's good to deal with the bankers, they can teach you stuff like this.

Tiara said...

See Jess Bunny, this is why I love your blog. Your intelligent and don't let people's shitty comments get to you...oh and thanks for the advice. I'm looking for a new SD now. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

They are just jelous.