Thursday, January 22, 2009

I couldnt be bothered with shopping until today

And now I have been a bad girl and gone a little overboard HAHAHA!

Me and online shopping are like the devil when we get together, but god it was so worth it. I have bought myself one of those power plate machines, you know those things that vibrate well I am on my little health fix and on this you just have to stand on it in different positions and boom its great!!!

But apart from that as you girls all know I have a little problem with the high street and well me and River Island havent been friends for a few months since Leigh and well know I have spent over £3000 but guys I do have over 60 items coming to me so that isnt bad, now I am not one of those girls who buys a new wardrobe for every season but once I started I just couldn't stop also some are for my best mate Lily who has a few SD dates coming up which is all from the adverts we put up for her which is fun.

Lily obviously stopped looking when Leigh died but now well as heartless as it sounds life has to go on, and Leigh was the biggest believer in that. And well also he loved hearing about our crazy life in London. I got asked in a comment was asking £5-£10k a bit optomistic in this current climate, well no not when you aren't looking at guys whose net worth is small and would be based on his annual salary. I think in this current time if you are looking for a big monthly allowance then it is going to have to be a guy whose net worth is £50 million plus. And who wont have to depend on their annual salary for your allowance

As much as this sounds really stupid and really calculated do you think the guys aren't going for the prettiest, the girls with the biggest boobs. These sites let you be really direct and if you aren't looking for love you just want fun with a guy who you like that can give you a good life for however long you last the treat it a bit like a business venture and aim for the best. Its just like fishing you just need to have the right bait.

So anyway back to the clothes well I bought so much that my wardrobes are now at bursting point so me and Lily are going to have the 3rd bedroom of my flat made into a walk in wardrobe/dressing room you know like the ones starts have so if anyone knows of any companys that do these please let me know.

Its so good to be back guys Oh and I have also set up a hotmail account so you can email me privately with any questions?

jessbunny1@hotmail.co.uk

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a dumb nut!! Are you aware of the recession? and i bet u dont have 100K cash in the bank. If something was to happen to ur SD(god forbidd) Are u the beneficiary can u still keep the Black Card ummm..didnt think so.