Thursday, January 29, 2009

Profiles and emails

OK I have had a couple of ladies ask me my thoughts on premium mebership, remember ladies its not just that you will be higher in the viewing you can also so who has looked at you and favourited you which in my experience is great you will not only be able to see who is too shy to contact you, but what kind of guys your profile is attracting, it only cost $20 for 30 days so I think for the first 30 days it will give you a good overall view of what your profile is saying about you.

Now from the emails I have been receiving I would say most of you girls are doing your profiles wrong and rather than coming across as intelligent which you are trying to do you are coming across as concieted and arrogant. Yes its great if your in school and by all means mention that, but dont let theat be all there is too you, great you have a brain but dont ram that down his throat.

In your emails to them especially if you are doing the first email dont just chuck a load of information about how great you are to them and all about your interests, leave him find this out or give a little but not everything.

In pictures I would say use all 3 available pictures one a face close up, and 2 full length one dressed up for a night on the town another more casual daytime look, let them see what they will be getting on their arm, if they are lucky enough to be chose by you.

Hope this helps a bit ladies, and keep sending your emails to jessbunny1@hotmail.co.uk

I am loving getting them

Jess
xoxo

5 comments:

Tiara said...

Once again, great advice Jess Bunny.

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

I find that Seeking Arrangement is not as actively used as Sugardaddie.com. When I signed up to SD I had 60 emails within 2 days. I used my same pictures and profile on SA and I only got 1 hit... :(

(I must say, from reading you blog I included on SA that over time I would like to have my car and house upgraded, and that I also would like to be able to work part time, or quit altogether...Maybe these were turn offs? I also said that I wanted my "allowance" to be in the $5,000- $10,000 range.

I felt I was being honest and straight forward. (I do live in Chicago, that type of money would be the only way to changed or upgrade your lifestyle here significantly.

Just wonder what about SA makes you endorse it so much?! They will only show 5 diamond (verified) memebers...Is it because thats all that the site has? Those are lottery winning slim pickings...

Anyway,

Just my thoughts. I am actively, sincerely pursuing becoming a SB...You will hear from me again.

Cheers!

Shakira

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, just being curious; where are u? Hope to hear from you soon,

xx J.

Kodi-Ann said...

I LOVE your blog.