Monday, January 12, 2009

Why I have been away for so long

Hi everyone,

I know I have been away for a long time but since my last post I had a awful thing happen. My amazing best mate from back home was knocked down and killed by a drunk driver, as you can imagine this devestated me. I had known Leigh since I was 4 months old and he was like a brother to me so it was like losing a member of my family.

I went home as soon as I heard and stayed for a week for the funeral and to be with his family and mine. X was amazing throughout this time and arranged for me to get a helicopter to my town as it would take a while to get there.

I have been back for quite a while umm, but I havent really done anything and was not in the right frame of mind to be blogging and although it still hurts I know I have to live every day like its my last as you don't know what is round the corner. My girls have been rallying round me as has X and the only good thing to come out of it is that he has seen me at my worst and is still here LOL. Trust me the snotty nose was running from all the crying :)

As you can imagine our Xmas was put on hold so we are going to celebrate its this month using the same dates just obvisouly a month later. So that is something to look forward to.

So hopefully 2009 will be a hell of a lot better.

Love

Jess Bunny
xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

Hope you will find the strength to carry on,

Love and BIG hug, J.

Anonymous said...

Poor girl...I hope you'll feel better soon. Keep us updated!

Love,

Christine

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your friend Leigh will watch over you and bring you extra blessings in the new year. X is a really good guy!

Anonymous said...

it's horrible and unreal losing a good friend :( feel better jess!

Lulu Baby said...

Hey jess sorry to hear about your loss...
Your blog is great and I look forward to reading more of it.
Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry for your loss...