Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bit of a catch up

So I thought I would bring up smack bang upto date with everything that has happened, I am still renting a flat in the Dockland area, just haven't found one yet that I want to purchse though am thinkig of going to the owner of my current flat and asking to buy it from him.

X and his Wife are still together the rumors about her seeing someone else died down, so either she is being more careful or she ended things with the guy. He still won't divorce her, as he knows he would end up giving her half of his money as she started dating him once he got to a top level so has been with him since the big manoey started coming in. But that's life and I am happy with what me and X have so I won't complain.

Claire and Russia are still together and she still lives in the same apartment block as me, so we are always popping in to see one another which is lots of fun. But she is going back to her job in Fashion PR as she is bored with not doing anything. That's what I forgot to tell you I am now doing a home study course in Event management, I have decided that's the field I want to get into. Lullah is still dating her footballer, he plays for a premiership side so she is very well looked after. Lucy well her jelousy got the better of her, so her SD dumped her, but I manager to convinve X to give her, her old job back and she lives with Claire. Jazz is still ticking away happily with her SD.

And Izzie she is still my best friend and still with her SD, we are both still haveing the times of our lives and helping each toher through this mad roller coaster but wouldn't have it any other way.

Love

Jess Bunny

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog everyday so glad your writing alot more now. By the way, has X talked about setting up a business for you or investing for your future yet?

Jess Bunny said...

I am sure if I asked X he would set me up a business but I want to do this on my own for now and then maybe have him invest in a buisness when I am fully trained and have worked in the industry for few years

Glad you like reading the blog.

xxx