Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too much too soon

OK, so I have been emailing a few girls privately and have found the same thing with all of them, you are expecting too much too soon. One girl Lily and I know I am alright to mention her as I asked expected to have a very expensive car bought for her within a month, girls this is not going to happen. You may get a car leased or a not as flash car but don't expect him to buy you a car just like that, a sugar daddy is a business man, and a very successful one as well he will want to see some return on his investment before he puts up the big money and I don't mean the sex I mean he will want to see how you are together as a "couple".

When I first went with X I had a Porche but this was leased and in his name. I can't remember my starting allowance I think it was about £3500 and then went up. Even if he buys you the car you want it won't go in your name. The one thing I have tried to be most insistent about it how you get your allowance, if you have it in cash or into your bank account you may have to end up explaining to the Goverment where you got the money from and paying Tax on it. Not good!!! Also if you are having your money by cash that mean that all bills and stuff like that will go in your name, therefore if you break up you will have to take the fall. Trust me I have seen this happen.

Take a credit card, and if you want to save away some of your money take it out of a ATM through your credit card and put it into savings like that, also he can't not give you all of your allowance that way, even if you take it all out of the ATM fine but do it through a credit card. If you only listen to one piece of advice please let it be that.

Now I don't mean to upset anyone with this entry I am just writing it as a blog as the same things have been mentioned again and again with the girls I am talking too, and apart from Lily I ahave mentioned no names so don't worry girls most of you are making the same errors.

If you push for too much too soon, most guys will just see you as a Gold digger rather than a Sugar baby and trust me they are very different things.

Love Jess Bunny

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there...i know this is an old blog but i just found it and thought i would leave a comment asking u how exactly should the allowances be set up? im a little confused about the credit card thing, so if you could give me some advice i would appreciate it...

AsianBarbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.