Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Holidays!!!!

Me and the girls go to Dubai next month as part of my Xmas pressie from X, I can't wait to get a tan and everything and do lots and lots of shopping, last time I went to Dubai I went with X who has a place on the Island shaped like a palm tree but this time as it's just girl X wants us to stay at a hotel. We are flying there and back by private jet so I am sooo excited, it will make us all feel like film stars haven't really started doing any shopping, so net-a-porter and Bond street here I come over the next few weeks. Me and Izzie might even pop upto Cricket in Liverpool and see what all the fuss is about.

Did you see the Balenciaga dress Coleen wore to the Grand National that would be such a lush dress to have to go on holiday so hopefully they will still have some in or be able to point me in the right direction. I defo have to buy some new bikinis and all in one pieces too. I normally just buy all my swimwear from River Island as I don't see the poing in spending a fortune on something will be wrecked from chlorine after a while. I was looking around got a absolute bargain yesterday it's a navy sailor dress from Primark for £8 I bought a white blazer that has a navy stripe to go with it I think that was like £12, it looks so much more expensive and can be worn with flip flops or heels. I also want some maxi Dresses but being 5"5, I'm not really sure so will have to investigate that a bit more.

Love

Jess Bunny

xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've never been to cricket before? you are seriously missing out! Milly x

Anonymous said...

Hey you have X's black card you don't need to be shopping at primark. I always wondered, what do you and X talk about like in general? what are your conversations like?

Jess Bunny said...

I like to mix up the high Street and Designer and anyway what's the point of paying thousands for something that I will only wear a few times. We talk like you would with your boyfriend, we are no different to any other couple except he has a wife and looks out for me finacially

xx

Anonymous said...

Definitely Jess... you know what they say why French women all look so good, expensive shoes, bags and lingerie and the rest cheap and cheerful! xx