Sunday, April 6, 2008

My shopping trips.....

I don't know why but on most of my shopping trips lately I have been buying cocktail dresses. I have recently discovered the great dresses of Marchesa, they are really pricey but so beautiful. I bought yesterday A beautiful dress from Zac Posen called the Tomato gown but at £3752 I am going to have to make sure I have lots of wear out of it.

I actually went to a grand national party yesterday and wore a fab dress from Oscar De La Renta, I bought it from Net-a-porter.com so have added onto my blog for you to see, it's called Taffeta embroidered dress as soon as I put it on X just loved it and I felt such a grown up wearing it http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/27564. I didn't win either which was a bit sad, but the champagne made up for it.

I am still looking for my house I just haven't been able to find one where I walk in a think wow, as I am on a health kick at the moment I am also looking for one with a gym and pool attached, I am really looking for a apartment in the Docklands area but who knows. I would love to live in Aldrely Edge as there are some really beautiful homes there but it's too far away from X.

Now as for whether you should email your prospective sugar daddy, yes but make it a jokey one tease about the weather difference especially seen as we have had some snow, keep it light hearted and n pressure just end it with have a fab holiday and that's it. Don't add i'll see you soon. Hope this helps


Love


Jess Bunny

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got some really nice stuff. Those Dockland flats are wonderful, you will love living there with the jacuzzi and swimming pool and gym! You should start getting one soon because with the Olympics coming its gonna get even more pricey, but I bet that won't be a problem if X is paying. Whats happening with him and his wife now? What happened to your friend and that Russian guy?