Friday, November 28, 2008

The adverts are up

Oh it's all so exciting again, Lilly adverts are up, we have put one one sugardaddie.com and one on seekingarrangement.com they are both very different to one another so we are just going to see who looks the best to the replies she gets. It's like looking for sugar daddy all over again. The seeking arrangement site is what I am preferring as you can put what financial assistance you want I have told her to aim high and we have put her in for £5 - £10k. As she needs someone to help her get studio time and stuff and that stuff is expensive.

It so hard knowing what to write in a profile, I do think the best thing is to be upfront if you are all about the money then go for it, some men like that and need money hungry girls as they are submissive and want women who are out of their reach, if you want love then go for it and say you are open to it, there is a certain type of sugar daddy for every type of sugar baby so I see no harm in going for what you want. At least that way you wont sell out and then be disappointed in yourself.

I still say no sex on the first date though, to me the first date should be about you sounding each other out much sure each other is for real, that is the guy is looking for a dominant woman then that's what she is she hasn't just written stuff in chats so she can have his money, men need to know that you are having a good time.

Ok, I have had a few comments so in the next blog I will answer those sorry its taken me a few days to get back into the habit of writing but I cant wait to hear some of your stories about how you got your sugar daddys

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi jess, before i forget, i soooo love your blog. Thank Goodness you are back!

I wanted to know what you think about men having a sb from outside the country.

Do you think guys will be willing to have their sb from outside the country and she comes in every now and then for a while. Do you know of any such relationships?

Thanks, waiting for some response...

D

Unknown said...

Hi Jess, so glad you are back, I think I may have found my sugar daddy at long last, though it is still early days! I am about to re-do a profile on both sites in case this does not work out!

Hope you are ok, I see you are now not far from me, shall have to meet up sometime for a chat!

I have started a new blog, as somehow couldnt get into my old one!

Still glad you are back!

Scarlett said...

Hi Jess,I just finished reading your blog,it's soo nice! Love it!
I can relate to what you're writing about,as i used to have an upscale SD as well,he relocated to Hong Kong :-(
Back in the market now...
I think you should keep on,who knows maybe one it could become a book?...love.xx

Msmonee said...

Hello ladies i am from the U.S and have beenon the market as well. I have had so much insight into this lifestyle that is rediculous. Ms. Jess Bunny I am also A Gemini and enjoy the finer things in life. Well i hope everything is going well. I have found quite a few SD on SD.com Many from the U.K who wants to make me an SB. Good luck ladies! Or sagarstresses!

Anonymous said...

Jess, thanks so much for sharing your experiences - they are really helpful to me. I just started looking for a SD and have several prospects, and it's so good to have guidance in how to negotiate things, how to not be pushy, what to wear, etc. Thanks bunches, and please write more!

Anonymous said...

Isn't 5-10k somewhat optimistic in the current economic climate?

Tsuki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey Jess Bunny!!

I'm new to this also, in law school and doing well though the fees are phenomenal, i have a prospective SD, we're meeting in a week or so, he's offered to take me away for ny, to Mallorca palms, I just wanted to know two things, 1st should i go on holiday so soon, 2 how soon should i expect my monthly allowance to start after the first date?xxxxxxxxxxx
p.s your soooo the new Carrie Bradshaw of the UK..lol xxxxx

LawGirl

Anonymous said...

i love your blog, i just discovered it please keep it coming!!

Tiara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mz.Jane said...

Hey jess, I tryed to post a comment befor but it might have not worked if it did sorry bout that. But Yeah, I was checkin out your blog and I was really feelin this and I thought I would ask you for a little advice on this SD/ SB relationship thing.Well I was on this SD site and I found one. Yeah, "WoW". Didnt think it really worked. But any way we talked more then once on the phone and he seem real cool and all, he just wants me to move to were he's at in to my own APT. Ok....Now thats far from a probablem. I just thought I would ask you what you think. Your around the same age as me. I Notice that you also know what it's like to come from a strugling back ground.I also come to you because I dont honestly have any body els to talk to about this that wont judge me. And I feel you understand were I'm comin from, and most dont understand me. So Yeah. I'm not really scared or nothin like that. I just want to know what I'm getting in to befor I jump head first in to this and hop on a plane to my new life. Thats exactly why I found your Blog. SO if you can help me with any insite hit me up. I just made a blog on here. So you can go to that and leave me a note or somethin. Sorry So long, hope this isnt strange to you. Dont know who els to talk to.

"waiting to here from you."

Mz.Jane

Tiara said...

Hey Jess Bunny, I love your blog and I wish you would bestow some more of your sugar baby wisdom upon us. I have a date with a potential sugar daddy this week and I'm very excited. Can't wait to hear more from you, bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess! I have followed your blog and I love it. I hope you will write again soon!


Love,

Christine