Saturday, March 14, 2009

ooh what a fun day






AAAH such a fun day today I decided to do a little shopping day with Izzie today and I am finally figuring out how to take pictures and load them quicker. So I have decided to show off some of my newest purchases.

I have bought the most amazing ring we were passing a jewellers and this was in the window it isnt a great picture as me and Izzie have had a bit of a liquid lunch well as uch as I can with my arm, now I dont know if I told you guys about this but I have my right arm in plaster as I fell over after a night out with my girls, well to be more precise I fell out of the taxi which wasnt very good but the girls have some great pictures of it lets just say the dress was over the head HAHAHAHA.

I have also bought a brand new pair of shoes from faith that were a bargin in the sales at £25 woo hoo, these are going to have to be ones I wear on sober nights out though lol as they are very thin heels and about 5" heels. And i bought my mother a chloe paddington bag ready for Mothers day on the 22nd. OOOH I cant wait I am going home for a week and going to catch up with all my friends and family woo hoo.


Well thats all for now I am off to watch the rugby as the lovely Izzie is a welsh girl and has introduced me to the wonders of men in shorts hmmm such a nice way to spend the afternoon lol.

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxox

5 comments:

Sugar Kitten said...

Those shoes are fierce. Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

You know what I love about you Jess? You still know how to shop for a bargain even though you can wear Dior everyday if you wanted, for some reason it makes me happy to know how grounded you are.

Anonymous said...

The Faith sandals are very nice and elegant.

Enjoy the rugby!

Anonymous said...

NEWSFLASH - THE PADDINGTON IS A FAKE!!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH Yeah right its a fake, she buys a fake paddington but real diamonds and have you seen her cars through her fb profile.

Can anyone say HATERS!!!