Friday, March 13, 2009

Stupid cold

Uch I am thinking of booking a holiday to get away from this weather I hate waking up every day to cold and rain and it doesnt help that I have been watching "the hills" and looking at the LA sunshine is making me so jealous, maybe I should find a new SD one who lives in America so I can live the dream lol. Only joking maybe I can pesuade X to move him and his entire family to America instead that would probably be easier than trying to find a new SD with the amount of people looking for a SD.

Now for me and my shopping well the old Black card has had a hammering lately as I have had a obsession with doing out my flat I have bought a lush new white sleigh bed, I have finally found a company to do my walk in closet that used to be a extra bedroom I am not too bothered about losing a bedroom as if friends stay over then we have a blow up matress and to be honest its only the girls who stay over and they can crash in with us in our beds lol. So me and Lily will have our very own mariah carey esque wardrobe now.

I am going to have to purchase some gym equipment I am thinking of a stair master and a treadmill as all I seem to be doing lately is eating and all this eating means soon my size 12 toned figure will be expanding and thats not something I want. I like having a hourglass shape but I dont want to go out of shape.

Now I have been asked about double profiles I have seen quite a few of these and to be honest I do think it means they are fake I mean what other reason could they have, if you notice they change their age, their income, what they are offereing?, I just think its too weird why would they need 2 profiles if they weren't lying about something. Lily has actually called one person out on it and they blocked her so I think that says it all some of you may recognise him he has a bird in his picture, so I'm just saying hmmm, why block Lily when she questioned it if there was nothing bad. She did a nice em ail said she liked his profile but had more noticed he had more than one.

Take from that what you will.

Oh it feels so good to be back and I do have some exciting news someone has approached me about doing a book, but I dont want to do one that is a guide so I may write one in a chick lit style thats the kind of stuff I love reading so who knows, I'll have to mull that one over. But I am reading "chasing harry winston" at the moment and to be honest its a bit of a dissapointment I have read the other 2 books its from the author of "A devil wears prada" and its just not the same. But then who knows if I can do any better LOL.

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Hey girl!

Did someone ask you to write a book based on what you've written in this blog?! If so thats AWESOME!!!

I can't wait to find a guy as good as yours!!!

Take care,

Chicago Sugar Babe,
JC

Anonymous said...

hey i actually think i know the guy you are talking about with the bird in the picture. and he is odd. i have been on and off sugardaddie.com for 3 years now and have spoken to most guys.
i have had a great sugardaddy in the past but he was from america.
and most of the true sugardaddies on the site i find are not in the uk so finding a good man here is almost impossible. but next week like lilly i am going on a few dates from there with guys not from the uk but europe and america so have my fingers crossed. love your blog.
ceri (cupcakeceri@hotmail.co.uk)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, OMG!! You should really write a chicklit! It would be awesome, and with all the girls who want to become a SB... it will become a bestseller!!

Have fun,

XX J.

Sugar Kitten said...

The weather is terrible over here in America too at least, it's bad where I am, near DC. Just remember: March comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb.

I LOVE sleigh beds! They are so elegant. Right now I have a king-size that I love, but in the future...

Is the book you've been approached about a guide to sugardaddy dating? Cause lord knows, there are plenty of us out here who could use one. I know Stephan from Seeking Arrangement has written one, but I'd like to hear it from a known sugar baby with credible experiences.

Thanks for your comments on my blog! Keep writing - you give the rest of us hope that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, everyone noticed that creepy 42 year-old guy from Florida with the bird!!