Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hello

Well its been over 6 months and a lot has happened I have moved out into my own flat but havent been online just because I cant afford the internet.

I am using it from the library from now on though, as I do want to continue in a search for a new SD. I have managed to rejoin sd.com and am chatting with a few guys but nothing to write about yet, so just a hello to ttell you I am back and sorry for it being so long now I am off to catch up on everyones blogs and will be hopefully chatting about my adventures soon

Love

Jess bunny

xoxox

6 comments:

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

JB!!!! Happy New Year from Chicago! Welcome Back! I will be visiting the UK in a few weeks. We should def link up!!!

XOXO

Tiara said...

WELCOME BACK JESS BUNNY!!!!!!! :)

BlackDiamond said...

Welcome back!

Sandie said...

I'm soooo glad you are back!!

Ethel said...

Awesome! Welcome backk

Anonymous said...

i can't afford internet at my apartment either. If you can find a quiet cafe with free wi-fi this also works...best of luck

BSug