Saturday, January 30, 2010

New pots

Firstly thanks everyone for your well wishes, no I dont know who the girls are, and yes the police are invovlved they are looking at CCTV so see if they can find the incident.

Now on to the good stuff girls, I have a new pot and when I say he is googable damn is this man googable. I only typed in his first name and 100's of entries came up about him including his society wedding and then divorce. He is early 40's which is good and him and his family actually own the company he works for!!! kerchiiing!

He did ask me to meet him where he is now, but well me and flying to meet guys for the first trip it just doesn't happen. For a first meet I am happy to go to them if it's still in this country and I have a hotel booking made and transport to and from paid for by them, or they can come to my home town by no I wont go out of this country.

Now back to my Pot, I'll call him Mr Public, I have entered in his email address and this site came up with a load of email address for bad SD's and all someone had written was is married!!! I am sorry girls but this is sugar daddy land most of them are!

So anyway thats my news ladies

Love

Jess
xoxoxox

4 comments:

Deleted said...

Hey Jess,

I think I know your pot ;)

Tmoco said...

What is this website where I can search SD emails? I need to add a few. lol!

Sarah Sugarbaby said...

Yeah share the link!
Bow, did you date him?
Sarah

Candy Girl said...

Is the pot in London? I am so curious as to whether I may have met/spoken to him!

Def agreed - asking you to travel to abroad for a 1st date is a bit too much. Even going to an unknown city/town in the UK could be risky. You are right to be safe and only do what feels ok for you