Thursday, January 14, 2010

Joined some more sites

So I have joined up some of the new sites that have popped up since I have been gone like classyarrangements.com and established men, but I have to say I don't hold out much hope for them as they don't really seem that well organised or legit, but hey they are free so I am not going to complain, but girls what are your experiences on them. where are you finding your sugardates?


It feels weird writing and not having any experiences to write about, but hopefully I will fix that. I found when I was living with my parents it was hard to get away for dates without too many questions as most of them were with me spending time away. Now I am living alone then it is a lot easier well now I finally internet again.

I have noticed since I have been away a lot more blogs are here and some of them I love reading but some of them, and this is just my opinion, it seems they treat pots like johns and are trying to do £££ per visit, for me and again just my opinion its not about per visit but builiding a relationship with a guy who can support you, even if that means it taking a longer time to find him. After all its hard enough to keep up with one guy let alone more, and we all know how demanding SD's can be for your time.

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxoxo

4 comments:

BlackDiamond said...

Hi Jess Bunny,

First of all welcome back into the game. Second, I have had my most luck on SA.com . Others like SD4Me and Suggardaddie.com

As for treating Sds like John's, I am not treating mine like one. We were supposed to start an allowance but he was gone for a long time and he has yet to bring it up again. We have built trust but I am really hoping to start on an allowance soon, as I am not a fan of P4P. Anyway, good comparison though as many girls are finding a lot of men who do P4P.

Sandie said...

To be honest I was almost going for the pay for play thing since I've been so freaking broke but I don't think I could do it ever. It may feel appealing as a thought but really...it's like prostitution to me...I could not be able to process all that in my innocent mind and heart! :P

Unknown said...

hey there,

I am just starting out and since I am flat broke every once and awhile I do pay for play. but ideally i want to have a long-term sugardaddy who gives an allowance and other benefits.

I am trying my best to be patient and wait for this, but do you girls have any other ideas about how to approach the subject and the type of language I should use?

I don't want to play around but I want to maintain a soft and approachable demeanor.

Help Jess Bunny!

Tmoco said...

Same here... What Shahrazad said above. I am getting more feedback/connections from the SA site, but I need to know how to tactfully discuss $$$$...