Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A lot tougher

I have noticed that this time round I am being a lot tougher with the guys and stating what I want, after all this isn't the time for a softly softly approach when it comes to knowing if they can actually afford me. And then I can take the softly softly approach knwing that they are who they say who they are and understand what I want out of this relationship.

I have had some fun catching up on everyones blogs and so good to see people are starting to get close to finding their guy. I still notice though that some of the newer blogs still treat their prospectives like johns rather than potential SD's for me having multiple SD's isnt what its about its about being able to find he one guy who can give you everything you want and need. But hey thats just me.

Whether it takes a year or 2 I know I will find the right SD who can give me everything I want out of this relationship I also have to say a massice thanks I never imagined when I started this blog that I would have had over 15000 readers AHHHH thats so exciting.

Oh forgot to say I start my Open university law degree this month I am so scared but excited cant wait to either be a prosecution lawyer or coperate lawyer

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxox


Also I found this fab thing where you can do a shopping list which others can buy from so will now be do that so when I meet a prospective or potential will just direct him to that will be good for birthdays as well I suppose. And good for when I have a SD can think about what I need properly the boring things for the home lol.

x


website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

4 comments:

FL Sugar said...

If you're talking about Kaboodle, it's a life saver for a SD during Christmas and birthdays :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great news. I wish you the best of luck in university!

Jess Bunny said...

Nope my friend showed me it I have added it to my blog its at the top on the right hand side x

Sugar Kitten said...

I know just what you mean about not pussyfooting around Jess - I am being so much more assertive with potential SDs now that I've been in the sugar lifestyle for a couple of years. Time is the best teacher, am I right?