Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello everyone

Well hello everyone god it has been far too long since the last one!

I finally sorted out the problem and here I am once again, Well me and X are still together, still going strong. I have finally bought my apartment in the docklands and its been done to the specifications I wanted, I had to make sure there was no leather as my best friend is a vegetarian and she wont sit on leather, but I have now got the huge cloth sofas which you can just collapse into. I love them and so does X, he loves coming here and watching the TV.

I will write more tomorrow, just thought i'd let you know I am back

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jess!! I absolutely love your blog. I am new to the whole SD/SB scene and have not found the right SD as of yet. I am staying positive, and I am having a ball as well. I can only imagine how I will feel when I meet a SD that I connect with. Wish Me Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, so good to have you back! I really enjoy your blog, xx J.

Mz.Jane said...

Hey Jess, I never been on here befor. But I found your blog and i wanted to know about what to espect from the SD/SB relationship. I went on a SD site and found one. Yeah,WoW didnt know it really worked.Any way, we talked more then once on the phone. We went over the stapin (alowince) and every thing. He wants to move me to were he is and have me stay in my own apt. Ok..now thats far from a probablem. I just want to know what you think. Your around my age and Know what it's like to come from a bad back ground and want more out of life. So i thought you would be the best to talk to. Sorry it's so long, just dont know who els to honestly talk to about this with out gittin judged. You also know about that. SO if you can let me know what you think about this. I need help befor I jump head first in to this and hop on a plane to my new life.

Thanks ALot. "I'll be waitin to here from you"

Mz.Jane