Thursday, November 27, 2008

I couldn't take it.....

I have taken the Birkin out the other day for its first outing since I bought it, but I just couldn't handle it what with people with drinks and food I was so worried it would get dirty, it just freaked me out. I mean that bag was £52k that's half the amount for a house from where I come from. So anyway I knew me and that bag were just not going to work so I put it back on EBAY and it sold for £55k, so the £3k profit I made I have donated to a charity that is close to my heart. X laughed at me, and I know it seems stupid but to me a bag I just chuck around, want to put on the floor and I just couldn't relax and what's the point of having a bag if you are then just going to Keep it in the wardrobe.

So to make up for my loss I have the goodness that is Lilly, she is my best mate from back home who has moved into my flat, It is so good having her here, she is the only one from back home who knows about my lifestyle and Its intrigued her, so he is going to join a couple of sites so hopefully I can share some of her dating experiences with you. It was so good her moving in that's why I haven't written for a while as we have just been catching up, I miss being away from home, and its weird when I am back home because I can't share everything with everyone, its sometimes easier not to be there, as I can't be myself fully with my friends and family, but I wouldn't change my life and who knows maybe one of these days I'll tell them.

My family know I am dating a wealthy guy, but they don't know that I am a sugar baby, they think I work as a executive assistant for a banking company, which I told them before the bloody recession now they are worried about me losing my job. AAAHHH! LOL.

OOOH I just have to say I saw a girl ahead of me today in Primark with a pink credit card, I so want one was going to ask her where she got it from but I got shouted at by Lilly so I didn't, I have no shame. I bought a fabulous dress whilst in Primark, its a black dress with a champagne coloured top that has a bow on it I think with a pair of my Louboutin heels on it will look like a million dollars.

Love

Jess Bunny
xoxoxox

No comments: