Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok starting to annoy me now

Right this blog is in answer to my friends business all I have had is questions about it off one person, first of all this blog is not about her business so I am not going to go into the ins and outs of it, but yes its like millionaiure matchmaker with a few noticeable differences, secondly the business is already up and running and is successful so it doesnt matter whether you think it will be successful or not it alreadys is, she has 10 male clients each paying a minimum of £45k you do the maths. I am sorry to write about this, but I am loyal to my friends and when people start attacking their ideas and saying "oh I dont think it will work" it annoys me, and to who ever has written the comments if you dont like that my friends business is a success well thats your issue and stop trying to bring it down and if you dont like my comments then dont read my blog!

I'll be back with a regular blog later

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Jess, that's a bit of an overreaction, don't you think? I've read your blog for some time and have so far been very impressed. It's really not fair to classify me as one of the 'haters'.

I'm certainly no expert on the economics of this rarified world and was merely thinking out loud.

If your friend is doing well, that's great, I wish her all the best, and I'm obviously totally wrong about what works and what doesn't. I was simply looking for more information.

Anonymous said...

Jess just want to point out that the last comment about millionaire matchmaker wasn't mine. It was a different 'anonymous'.

Anonymous said...

I like the fact your loyal Jess and I would be exactly the same, it sounded to me like she was hating too, and as for her thinking it was an over reaction, if you don't like what Jess has written - Go away!!!

I ve read this blog from the start and I love i keep it up jess

Amiee - N.Y.C

Anonymous said...

Aimee from the Bronx or wherever, I do like what Jess has written - it's highly informative - which is precisely why I read her blog.

The whole point of the 'comments' section is for readers to query, question and clarify. If all you can do is be a cheerleader, maybe this concept is a tad beyond you.