Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh dear God.......

I have just spent the most money ever on a bag, me and X were sitting in bed and i grabbed my laptop and went to ebay, i wanted a Hermes scarf don't ask me why just thought it would put together a jeans and vest top combo very nicely, but some Birkins came up, there was a white ostrich skin Birkin for sale, which I just have to say even X said was very nice and I bought it, now I know you guys are probably think and what, ok guys you may want to sit down for this it cost me.......£52,500.29 Oh god I feel sick just even thinking about it, but hey it all goes on the centurion.

What made X laugh the most is I went out to buy some wine to help me recover, and one of those charity workers stopped me for some animal charity to make a monthly donation so I have signed up for £50 a month LOL. Even the charity worker was shocked but hey it made me feel a little better, but not much, I can't imagine taking it out and using it I'll be too scared in case someone spills something on it. Oh god what have I done.

So I thought I would tell you a bit about my girlfriends, well me and Izzie are still best mates and still loving the life we have, Claire is still with Russia and things are going from strength to strength it is now just her and one other sugarbaby but Claire has the better flat and car, Lullah and Jazz are now no longer with their sugardaddies, but Jazz fell in love with a banker and has got engaged and still lives the same lifestyle, and Lullah well she now running a dating website which partners up rich men with women, and with the joining fee being £45k she isn't doing too badly for herself, thought its taken some time for it to really kick off.

Well that's all for now I need to go lie down after my spending, I am so glad to be abck girls, let me know of some of your experiences and as before and questions just leave me a comment

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

£45 000 joining fee? Are you sure? Don't you mean £4 500?

Jess Bunny said...

Yes I am very sure, its not a website you can just go onto and join It has to be by personal invitation, and I meant that was the yearly subscription not the joining fee.

Anonymous said...

So how would a site like this differ from, say, SugarDaddie.com? Is it more offline, with organised events, or just for a group of people who already know one another?

I don't believe it will necessarily attract richer men. The standard sites have some pretty big spenders.

Jess Bunny said...

Yes it does attract richer men, and this is for men who want a relationship, not to be a sd.

As for the standard sites, well anyone can join those and say they have money here, their background is checked, their wealth, the criminal record it's a matchmaker site for rich men and women, who are also put in contact with stylist, lifestyle, coaches, personal trainers. Its a completely different sort of thing than a sd website, no girls are recruited through the internet, but through contacts or girls we meet out, and they are vetted to ensure they are not just girls with them for money.

It doesnt really matter what kind of calibre men you think it will attract it is working for her and thats the main thing

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you mean like the millionarematch maker?!..ad i think they about to open a location in the UK so ur girl might not get any business beause patti stanger the CEO is known all over the world!..but good luck

Mz.Jane said...

Damn..yall some bigg haeters. Get over your self and just let ya girl live. Cant never here somethin good with out tryin to throw salt in the game. To bad. It's all good though I bet it gose some were. This Mz.Jane and I say she's ganna make it all the way.


Mz Jane