Thursday, November 20, 2008

Xmas is coming

Aaah how fast has this year come around, I cant believe it is nearly 4 weeks till Xmas, oh well I am just going to have to start shopping for it, lol.

The bad thing about xmas is that I cant buy all my friends and family what I want without telling them that it's fake or anything like that and then I just seem cheap, though my sister and mum love that stuff so that's OK. I know I am going to buy my sister some classic pearl drop earrings, as my sister has more of a dressed down style but when she does go out she always goes for a drop earring, where as me I just like to bling away.lol!!!

I have seen some Fabulous dresses for the Xmas season, buy Grazia magazine and you will see what I mean it is the stuff inspired by Strictly come dancing, I am very much a girly girl, and X does love to see me when I am all dressed up. I like to look good on his arm. I am also taking my best friend away to LA the girl who is coming to live with me, so I may just buy some stuff out there in some of the lingerie stores for him. I think as he is a older guy he is more into the 50's style which is good for me as it is definitely what I am loving all the high waited Knickers and bra's are awesome and La Senza has some fab green sets in at the moment.

I do think you'll find most sugardaddy's do prefer a more classy look, yes every now and then I do like to trash it up with a outfit or 2 but it's not something I'd do every day LOL.

Well I am off to look at some stuff online to do some Xmas shopping and I need some new decorations, Oooh its so exciting

Love

Jess Bunny

xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey jess i really love your blog i think its awesome!
How do you get X to give you what you want financially do you just demand for it? How do you keep him coming back for more? Does he sometimes go over some period of time(couple of days) without calling or answering your calls? because ive noticed older men seem to have a life of their own and especially those on executive levels. Im dating a 63 yr old its really hard on me because im falling for him hard and im only 21help!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jess,

Firstly I'm glad you're back!! I just wanted a little help, I have met a guy on one of the websites, who I like and we have agreed to start a sd/sb relationship, we have spoke about money but nothing has started yet, do I offer to take myself off the website or wait until things are more set in motion?

Thanks Jess,

R xx