Thursday, November 27, 2008

I know you all will appreciate these





Oh dear god I have just bought the most beautiful shoes I have ever seen, I have never seen shoes like this and it was only by chance I logged onto net-a-porter.com, they are some of the most pricest Louboutin I have purchased at £975 but the are just so beautiful they are 6" heels which I am not to great at walking in, but hey shoes like these were made for girls who have taxis LOL. At least that's what Izzie just told me when she saw them.

Well I just had to share the wonders that are these now I am going back to my girlie night in with Lilly and Izzie, we are hitting the sugar daddy sites to scope out some good ones for Lilly.

Love

Jess Bunny
oxoxox


website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, theyre really gorgeous!
The most beautiful shoes ive ever seen, no doubt.

Enjoy!

xx J. (the same as always)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,

Tell your friend Lilly to be patient ;-)
I've been on those websites for a few months now and only met either fakes who dont have much money to spend on you, or guys looking for "one-offs".

But I'm not giving up...