Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas is coming

OMG yesterday I had a phone call to make sure of the date to drop of a brand new series 7 BMW. It's coming here in two days, I haven't told X I know ill let him think its a surprise, I always seem to get a car for Christmas last year he got me my Range Rover before that I was driving a rental Porche but then for Xmas I got a big black Range Rover. I also got 5 pairs of Louboutins, diamond tennis bracelet, and a shopping trip to New York with 3 of my closest friends. As for him well its hard to buy a man who has everything anything, and of course its got to be something that the "wife" wont notice, so i got him a brand new Hermes briefcase. That's what was on the top of my list this year a Hermes bag but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.

Christmas is a weird time of year for us as we don't spend Xmas together as he has to spend it with his family, but that's fine it just means I get to go home for 2 weeks and spend some time with my family. They don't know that I am in this kind of relationship, they think that I have a extremely well paid job being a PA to someone very big in the financial world, hence the fake name, lol.

Even though in my first post I let you know how me and x got together I should probably tell you that before that I was looking to be a sugar baby, it was something I came across on the internet and had a lot of money problems, in my mind the websites don't really work, there is a lot of chat and not much action, but the best one I found was http://www.seekingarrangement.com as this one is free to send and receive emails, lots of the site say its free but then you can only put a profile up. I met one guy through seeking arrangement and to be honest he made my skin crawl, he hadn't put a photo up and when we met he was the 60 year old with missing teeth and really fat, I sat trough dinner out of politeness then he asked if I wanted to go to his room, UCH I just got up and walked out letting him know that was a hooker he was looking for not a SB, EWW I still feel sick talking about it.

So let me know what are your experiences with these websites.

Jess Bunny xx

No comments: