Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hi and welcome to my blog

Hi, my name is "Jess bunny" I live in what some people would call an odd lifestyle, people have been known to confuse my lifestyle with a hooker. I am with a guy who is 52, Oh I forgot to mention I am 23, he is a wealthy guy who loves to shower me with gifts and expensive things. Yes he is married, and yes he has kids one of whom is actually only 21, but we have fun and I live a lifestyle I could have otherwise never had.

So before I start my day to day writing I thought I would write an introduction, I live in London, in a fantastic 3 bed apartment in Kensington, I have a Porche and a Range Rover, and my sugar daddy gives me an allowance of £8500 per month. No I don't work, I spend ,my days shopping and having fun with a few of my girlfriends, most of whom live the same lifestyle as me. You could say we are the sugar daddy WAGS. We all love designer clothes, drive expensive cars and live a lifestyle most can only dream of.

My sugar daddy is a banker, one of my friends is dating a footballer, another a entrepreneur. I wouldn't say I am beautiful just pretty, I have a normal size figure, so I am not a model. So I guess it goes to show anyone can lead this lifestyle if they just attract the right man.

So how did we get together, well I was working selling a gas and electric company on the streets, and he stopped and signed up, he did later cancel but he wanted to stop and chat, he asked me for a coffee I said yes. We started dating and he got fed up of me always working and living in a hell hole whilst he lived an amazing life, just dripping in money. When it was first offered to me I refused this lifestyle but when my credit card got rejected and I could no longer buy myself food, I just thought why the hell not.

Within 3 days of accepting this offer I was living somewhere new, driving my dream car, and shopping in places I would have never thought possible, and so my new life began.

So why am I writing this blog some my ask, well I am fed up of sugar babys getting a bad name, we aren't doing anything wrong men and women have this style of relationships for years its just now it has a different name, so yes you can judge me, but at least I am in love with this man unlike his wife who has told him that she is with him for the money, therefore who is more of a hooker me or her.

Jess bunny

xx






website statistics and web analytics software
Powered by web analytics program.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. You aren't doing anything wrong. Most women would love to have your lifestyle.

Congratulations for finding a sugar daddy!Enjoy your life!

Sugar said...

I am so glad that you were able to turn your life around so quickly. Very inspirational.
Oh goodness- totally not a hooker.

Anonymous said...

Wow..you are so lucky. Where I live, the SD's are lacking..
*sigh*
Thanks for writing!