Saturday, December 15, 2007

My big suprise!!!!!

OH MY FREAKING GOD, the BMW call was a fake, I got home yesterday to a porch 911 turbo with a big pink bow(pink being my fave colour) X had planned it all along so that I thought it would be one things and it turns out to be another. God now what am I going to be him, I need help!!!

I also had a little Xmas delivery of my own, My fave place to shop online is net-a-porter.com, and so i ordered some dresses to get me through the party season, I now have a stunning Roberto Cavalli dress, as well as some nice ones from Dolce and Gabbana ones. I always think a little black dress is the nicest I actually was shocked into finding a fantastic petrol grey pleated strapless dress from new look, which incidentally they now stock in purple a steal at £40, see guys I mix designer and high street with the best of them.

I have quite a hangover today so as I'm chatting with you I am waiting for the concierge to come back with a bacon sandwich, luckily as I always give good Xmas tips then he will do just about anything for me. Bless him. X thinks he has a little crush on me but he's old enough to be my grandpa - what is it with me and old men :)

So now I am off to the hairdressers today for some hair extensions I had the POB a few months ago, but I miss having long hair even though X loves to run his fingers through my hair, admittedly they get stuck if he tries with my extensions in. Then I am off to a nail appointment, then I have a make-up artist coming round, I am only going out with the girls round London, but us lot meeting up is like a fashion photo shoot. Tonight I am going to be wearing my slate grey dress from New Look and a pair of Black 5" Christian Louboutins. My dress always gets talked about and everyone is shocked that it is high street. I'll let you know about all the other fashion tomorrow

Have a fab nite out girls


Jess Bunny xx

No comments: