Monday, December 31, 2007

Just a few random thoughts thrown together

I am glad that others are enjoying this blog and starting to have their own, maybe then people will realise we are nothing like prostitutes, for a start I am in love with X and yes although his money drew me in, X keeps me there. If you don't find you SD attractive or the sex isn't good then I am sorry to say then you are just taking sex for money, with me X doesn't leave money on the side of the table when he's done, I have my credit card in his name, yes it's a secretive relationship but you know what at least I don't have the hassle of other people encroaching on my relationship.

A couple of girls have left comments now saying that there friends don;t know, all of my "old" friends do, and you know what they are true friends they don't judge, the way I brought it to them was that I was dating a guy who wanted to treat me like a princess, I left out the fact he was married but they all know he's older. My family know I am dating a older guy and that he's rich but they also think that I have a job. And no I am not ashamed of the fact I don't I just don't believe they need to know every single fact of my relationship. I don;t ask my parents about their finances why would they ask about mine.

So anyway I went onto SEEKINGARRANGEMENT.COM yesterday I have to say there doesn't seem to be much choice on their for the British girls, but there are a few good ones on there that I used to chat too, that haven't been snapped up so keep persevering. So anyway remember how I told you one friend was still looking for a sugar daddy well she regularly goes on dates with these guys, so far from the sites she has just found pervy old poor men, I do feel sorry for her, I am glad I am out of the "Rat race" now.

My tips for meeting these guys, well meet in a public place, check his manners, most SD I know are very gentlemanly and have impeccable manners. His car is a big give away, Lisa has met with one guy who claimed to have a net worth of £50 million and then turned up in a shed of his car. I am sorry but most rich men like to have a good car. But don't mistake the classic cars for cheap one, sometimes they cost more than a new car. You choose the venue, try the Savoy or the Dorchester. Another big things X buys his suits off the peg from Saville Row, if a suit is ill fitting or from Next I am sorry girls but he isn't who he says he is. Remember in their business appearance counts for a lot.

Well I can't believe it's new years eve at last I have changed my plans and am now having a get together in my flat and then onto the clubs, I have decided to wear my fantastic Roberto Cavalli dress, with my hair up and professionally done make up, so I am off now to get prepared. I hope you all have a fantastic new years eve.

Just remember you had a life before having a sugar daddy so he is not the be all and end all of your life

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

1 comment:

Ellezki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.