Friday, December 28, 2007

A day out with the girls

Well me and the girls went out today to do a little shopping in the sales, did you see people yesterday I am sorry but I would never queue outside a shop from 5am, I don't care if they were giving away Jimmy Choos, and the people in Next having the full on fist fight, well it was just awful.

My favourite hight street shop has to be River Island and I got some fantastic clothes there today, I have a cute navy little jacket for £25.00, picked up a few bags for when I go out with my friends back home, I hate to rub my life in their face so I always go high street, and I had this fantastic dress for New years eve in there at only £30 absolutely fab. One shop I am really starting to get impressed with is Jane Norman, the clothes there seem to be getting much better and not so cheap looking.

Anyway I have had a few comments left stating that they are getting a certain amount which they are happy with cause of their age, OK age does not come into it, I was only 19 1/2 when I started my sugar daddy relationship and I was getting £6500 it doesn't matter about you age, you should look at how much time you are spending with the guy, I was compensated well as I was willing to for everything when he needed me to, so I could visit him, If your sugar daddy is saying he is only giving you a certain amount because of your age don't accept that reason as its crap, your allowance should depend on the amount of time you spend together not the age difference.

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love you blog! I read the comments and gotta say I'm 18 and got a sugar daddy too I get 2grand a month and all expenses paid for, my allowance is definetly not as high as yours well mostly because Im a part-time SB and he understands that. I like the advice you gave. Age really does not matter for how much you get given. By the way is dubai nice I'm going this febuary with my SD but Ive never been before. Great Blog! Keep it going x

Anonymous said...

I love your blog too :) You shouldn't stop!!

I found a sugardaddy on seekingarrangements.com, he's such an amazing man, I might be falling in love with him but he's older than my dad.... I don't know what to do!!!

Jess Bunny said...

Dubai is fantastic the weather is amazing, and the shopping well its out of this world, remember to pick up some jewellery as it is a fab price here

xx