Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not as easy as it looks

Having this life isn't all that easy now yes some of you may roll your eyes when I say that, but basically you got this life on how you look, and by that I don't mean looking like a model prefect size 6, I mean that your sugar daddy was attracted to you cause of the way you looked, as I mentioned I am slim size 12 X likes my curves but I know if I let myself go then he would move on or say something to me. I lost a bit of weight over the summer and dropped to a size 8 and he hated it, my curves are what attracted him to me in the first place, but I got a little paranoid that he wanted a size 8, perfect looking girl. Men don't all want that it doesn't matter what size you are just be height weight proportionate and stay that size. I find the best exercise is Pilates just because it makes you look long and lean, without being overly muscular.

I make sure I have a facial twice a month, but I wash with clearasil I have found this works for me at keeping my skin clear. I also use Benefit Honey... snap out of it scrub at least 3 times a week, of get rid of dead skin. Once I got with X the first thing I did was have a make up lesson, you can get these at MAC, BENEFIT, or most cosmetic counters. I personally use Benefit cosmetics, along with Models prefer. Models prefer do great foundation and their trio concealer is one of the best around, check out QVC for their prices or MODELSPREFER.COM. Good make up is the key as all the professional say do it in good light, I now have a dressing room and I have installed a table a chair with a mirror and lights around it just like you see on T.V ad I love it. I always wear a full face of make up as I personally think you put more together and X likes a very groomed look.

Your hands and feet are a big thing to as I think this says a ot about you, I have a mani and pedi every 2 weeks, what's the point of having fabulous shoes and then showing off horrible feet, LOL. As for hair removal, well I epilate, its quick, easy and you can do it at home, I have never found those waxing strips to do anything apart from leave wax in my carpet. But never do your own bikini line, that means ingrown hairs and girls that ain't attractive.

So apart from this what makes my life difficult well you never know if this is all going to end, I'm a lot more secure in my relationship now but in the beginning you know it can be taken away just as quickly as you found it. But just enjoy it whilst it lasts for however long it lasts. And of course you have new women going for your man everyday, but as long as you stay strong, don't become the jealous woman, causing fights then you should really keep him, don't bring drama into his life if he wanted that he wouldn't be in this kind of relationship and 9 times out of 10 that's what he gets when he goes home anyway.

So my final bit of advice just remember he chose you, so he obviously liked you for who you were then, so don't worry about changing your self, if he didn't like you he wouldn't have entered into an agreement with you.

Love

Jess Bunny xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I need some advice from someone who has been in the same boat as me. I have been knowing my SD for three years now. I met him at a brothel I was working at. He felt he wanted to get me out of that lifestyle so he flew me to see him and I gave him my life story. He CHOSE to help me. He would send me anywhere between 2 and 3 thousand dolars every week or two. I wold go on at least two trips a month with him. The thing was he lives 3000 miles away from me. I eventually fell in love at home and got pregnant. He didn't like that. In that time we stopped talking. Almost a year later I have started talking to him again. We went on a trip a couple weeks ago for the first time in a year. He asked me to bring one of my friends for his friend. I have done this before and knew she would be compensated for her time. well I brought my friend and she left with 3500 for absolutely nnothing but her company. He didnt give me any money. So i called him afetr the trip and explained how I didnt like that. I told him the girl I broguht was there for business and where I was there because I wanted to see him. He said he would send money but that i need to ask because he can't read my mind. he still has not sent anything but wants to see me again at the end of the month. I dont feel i should have to ask. Because when I ask then he feels like i am taking advantage. But if he doesnt take care of me the way im use to i feel he is taking advantage of me. He said he doesnt want to feel he is paying for my company anymore. HE said every time i take a trip with him he shouldnt have to pay me. But at the same time he shouldnt have to but he should want to see me doing good. I told him I dont want to feel like I am being bought. He is a millionaire and I dont see nothing wrong with him WANTING to see me with the best. He is married so it is not like we cold ever be together. I do love him and I dont want it to feel like I am using him because Im not. How do I come to him correctly?