Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life as a Sugar daddy WAG

I would say I live the life that most women can only dream of, I have the knowledge that I can go into any shop at any time and buy whatever I want. Yes I have to work hard to keep in shape I mean why would my SD want a fat SB, he likes me to keep in shape, and with all that he gives me that's the least I can do for him. I do yoga every day and work out with a kettle ball twice a week. I am a size 12, so not too skinny but I make sure the curves I have are only in the right place. As I have said before I wouldn't say I am extraordinarily beautiful, I have the girl next door kind of look so it goes to show this lifestyle isn't just for models, anyone can be a sugar baby.

Now when it comes to style I would say I model myself on a WAG, always up to date with fashion and always looking polished, I would say to be a successful SD WAG you need to make sure you have a polished look. If you can't afford designer but you want to be a SB then go high street, just make sure you look well put together and always spend as much as you can on shoes and handbags, as these will make any outfit look expensive. Dune or Office do some fantastic shoes at good prices.

When I say you should look polished I mean your hair should be done, your make up well applied, tide marks around your chin wont attract a SD, if you chip your nail polish between manicures then remove it and go for a neutral shade until you can get to a nail salon. Most SD WAGS i know have a tan, now sunbeds are bad for you skin so go with a spray tan but NEVER, NEVER do it yourself, in some places you can get a good spray tan for as little as £10. And this is really an investment in your future.

Never thrown too many looks together this will intimidate a prospective SD, you want to look classic, he needs to know that people would walk down the street and think "yes she looks good", you want girls to be jealous of your style and men to want to know more about you. If you go to high fashion SD will be intimidated but if you look like you don't care SD won't want to know. Think Jessica Alba, Alex Curran or colleen. Victoria is just too high fashion at the moment.

If you have any questions, leave my a comment

Jess Bunny xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you and your blog. don't stop :)

Anonymous said...

i luv her 2 omg! im cumin here everyday now lol

Jess Bunny said...

Well guys I'm really glad you like it xx

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering how you get sugardaddies..any good advice to get one?????