Thursday, December 27, 2007

My xmas

Well I hope you all had a fantastic Xmas I certainly did. So I suppose you want to know what I had for Xmas. Well of course I had my Porche, I had a Zagliani Yume bag, a pink Alexander McQueen skull scarf, a cute little Juicy Couture cheque book charm, a ipohone cover from Christian louboutin, a iphone embedded with diamonds from Selfridges I think. And the best thing a 2 week holiday to Dubai with my and my 4 girlfriends as X can't come with me.

As you can see I was very lucky, and I am very very grateful, I can't wait to see X in a few days I'll get to see him, I have cut short my 2 weeks with my family cause I miss him so much and I want to see him before he goes skiing in Aspen. Oh my friend has been accepted on datingarrangements.com she tells me that it isn't very good as there aren't any men on there, but I'd stick with it as they may be having technical problems with it, who knows??

Well sorry it's a short one but I am off out with my family now so speak soon

Love

Jess Bunny

xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyya! you're back, i missd ur posts!! um iv got a question i've been wantin to ask ya: have u ever had a boyfriend while being with a sugar daddy? have u ever wanted 2? do u think hed mind?

anywayz i love ur blog, keep the articles cumin xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes I did have a boyfriend in the beginning, the way I looked at it, he had a wife therefore why should he tell me if I can date or not.

Glad you are loving the blog I was going to stop as no one seemed to enjoy them

xx

Monie said...

OMG!!

A trip to Dubai?

What the heck am I doing wrong?

LOL